Wednesday, June 2, 2010

NSV and Monday's Weigh-In

While Mondays are my weekly weigh-in days, they are also the WORST day for me to try and post anything. So I'm a little late...

Pre-pre op diet: 265
Starting weight: 261
Today's Weight: 241
Total loss = 24# or
20# in 29 days since banding

I'm not going to complain about losing an average of almost 2/3 of a pound per day.

On to my very first NSV!
I was scavenging in the storage totes full of clothes I can wear and I came across my favorite old pair of jeans. I haven't worn them since before we moved from Germany 2 years ago. They are a cheap pair from Walmart - Faded Glory stretch flair in a size....

22W!!!

Now, I know it's only the stretch part that allowed me to get them on my bootie, but with a tunic shirt, I'm rocking those jeans. Oh how I've missed them so.
I also found another pair of jeans, but they are an ugly winter weight pair of mom cut Chic jeans in a 24. They are a touch too snug on the waist. I'm not going to let that spoil my little happy moment.

All the rest of my current jeans make me look like I have saggy ass syndrome. I look like I have great-grandma's lack of ass in them. My legs are lost, but darn it, my waist is still to big to accommodate what fits my butt and legs. Too bad I'm not a skirt kind of girl. No room in the budget for new clothes until August. Well, no room for anything other than undies and new bras until August.

Which brings me to NSV#2:
My used to fit just right granny-panties had to be officially retired to the trashcan today.

In other news, I really should eat something else, but I think I'll just grab a Crystal Light Protein water instead.
I'm only at 695 calories and 78 grams of protein though. I don't know, I may trekk down to the kitchen and grab some jerky or the last jar of Gerber chicken sticks. Decisions...



4 comments:

  1. Awesome NSVs! I just sent you an email - I have a ton of clothes for the Sisterhood to pass on that I think would fit you... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the NSV's!! 20 lbs in 29 days is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome NSV's and awesome loss! You are totally rockin this band!!

    ReplyDelete