Friday, June 4, 2010

BYOC

1. If you could live anywhere in the world - where would it be and why?

I want to split my time between somewhere cooler up north in the summer and somewhere with a warm winter in the south. Or back in Europe. I'm not too picky, but I preferred Germany to Belgium. Always wanted to go to Ireland though, and England, and Austraila... Heck! I don't know. Ask me an easy question!

2. How old were you when you got drunk for the 1st time?

16. I got all that out of my system very early on. I don't drink now. Maybe 1 beer 2 times a year with a burger or a glass of champagne on New Years. I did have a love for "boozy milkshakes" Chocolate with Kahlua and Vanilla with Irish Cream, but alas the milkshakes are not my friend anymore.

3. What was your favorite toy growing up?

I don't remember any toys other than a sit-n-spin when I was 3 and my Gem and the Holograms doll when I was 7. So, I guess those were my favorite. My family was 5 kids - welfare and food stamp poor so there wasn't an abundance of stuff filling the toy boxes.

4. What's your favorite season and why?

I love the Fall. I am a sweater girl and can't stand the heat of summer. I love the idea of the harvest and canning food and family togetherness. The pretty trees and rich burning smells from fireplaces are a bonus!

5. Repeat question....which blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you the most this week?

I always intend to bookmark them for this question, but I keep forgetting. I'm lousy with names so I have to keep re-reading the posts of my followers. I don't know how you really popular people keep it straight.


1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love your answer for #1. Thats what I say every year. If I had mad money I would go somewhere cool during the summer and somewhere warm during the winter.

    ReplyDelete