Friday, April 30, 2010

3 Sleeps Until Banding & BYOC

I'm a vaguely crazed mess. I'm fighting hard not to go on a "last meal" food bender. I feel a bit like an alcoholic who knows she'd better tie on a good one because detox and rehab starts Sunday.

In other news, I have a migraine and a sunburn.


1. What is your favorite smell?
My husband. But that might just be because he's deployed. Ordinarily I'd say baked goods.

2. What is your all time favorite movie and why?
The ones of my husband reading books to the kids. DUH, I miss him.
As far as real movies go, I don't have a favorite. I have a horrible memory when it comes to all the the entertainment genres. I like things in the moment.

3. What's your trigger food?
LOL, that should be pretty obvious in my case. Cheeseburgers! They're cheap and everywhere.
And brownies-ala-mode...

4. When someone you love is going through a difficult time – what are your go-to words to make them feel better – in just a sentence or two?
Tell me what you need and I will do everything I can. I would take this pain for you if I could.

5. This one is always the same. Who is your nominee for the blog of the week for YOU? Which blog OR comment touched your heart, spoke to you, stuck with you all week?
I have been swamped this week and haven't had much time to read. I promise I'll do my best to get caught up.


4 comments:

  1. You are so close! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your upcoming...banded journey! ....I love baked goods too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you follow Nikki from Hawaii? Her hubby is deployed too!

    ReplyDelete