Monday, March 22, 2010

Where I Am (in the process) #2

Today I went for my Psychological Evaluation. It went well and the Psychologist said there was no reason to disqualify me at this time. I guess they want to make sure you understand what is going to happen in addition to ensuring you don't have any eating disorders or are suffering from untreated issues. They also want to make sure you understand the level of compliance needed to make the surgery successful.

I have my follow up appointment to turn in my paperwork with the Surgical Clinic the first full week of April. Hopefully everything will be good and I will get a surgery date soon. For now, I just have to keep practicing taking my vitamins, drinking water, and ensuring that I don't gain any more weight. Giving up drinking straws is a hard thing for me to do, but I'm working on it.

Hopefully the next time I post I'll have a date!

No comments:

Post a Comment