Sunday, December 4, 2011

Confessions of a Person Who Sometimes Fails Gloriously

Husband came home.
We moved.
I don't know what happened.
I put it all back on.
ALL OF IT.

I'm vowing as of this moment to start over.
I will get an appointment with my local doc and get a referral to a bariatric doc here.
I will begin eating all my protein.
I will not have any more diet soda.
I will not eat any more sugar or bread.
I will do the right thing.
I will take my jiggly belly to the gym even though I don't own any work out clothes that fit.
I will forgive myself for not allowing myself to succeed.

In short, I will shut up and put up.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back and I hope you find the support you need here :o)

    It must be hard to not have a doctor at the moment, so I hope that happens quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rooting for you gal. I am working on keeping even, while recouping from a broken leg. I can't even say I fell gloriously,(sigh), so you just take care, and hugs from me.

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging really helps with accountability and inspiration! Make a choice to post regularly, even if you don't have much to say. I'm sorry you are having a set-back, but isn't that one of the reasons you choose the band? What other form of WLS has the ability to re-charge itself? Go get a fill if you haven't already. Get yourself some good restriction and resume using your powerful weight loss tool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking about you! I agree with everything that Amanda said. I haven't gotten a fill since August when I know that I've needed one and have put some weight on. I also feel you with the soda! I'm craving one bad today but I know that I can make it through!

    ReplyDelete